RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP newb question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevenas

Stevenas

Belt CP newb question Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP newb question   Belt CP newb question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Just wondering if there are online written step by step for set up and first time flying instructions for the Belt CP?

I know the videos are cool and really nice but I prefer written instructions.
The manual that came with the helo leaves much to be desired
(for someone that doesn't read Chinese that is)

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: INST.   Belt CP newb question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Hey Bud, Have you ever flown anything?? You will have a very hard time if you have not!! Just my 2 cents!!
Back to top Go down
Stevenas

Stevenas

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP newb question   Belt CP newb question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
Hey Bud, Have you ever flown anything?? You will have a very hard time if you have not!! Just my 2 cents!!

Look, I just asked a simple question.

The last person that told me how to spend my money was my wife and I fixed that with a divorce.

Keep your $0.02
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: WOW   Belt CP newb question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Sir, I meant no offence or suggestion to you on how to spend your money!! I was just trying to find how to help you best!! I'm so very sorry to have offended you!!! Good luck!!

There are no written inst. on how to fly the belt that I know of, maybe someone else does. Again sorry I meant no disrespect to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP newb question   Belt CP newb question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:19 pm

he wasn't trying to be an @ss, just saying if you've never messed with a heli, especially a CP its gonna be hard, but check here for some written instruction for the Belt CP, hope they help

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=68536
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP newb question   Belt CP newb question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP newb question   Belt CP newb question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP newb question
Page 1 of 1