RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honey bee FP vibration issue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eris19xx

eris19xx

Honey bee FP vibration issue Empty
PostSubject: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi

I have a big problem with my Honey bee FP ,because there are too many vibration due to the training kit I cannot fly well.
Actually my confidence and hovering skill are not enought to let me take out the training kit.orange3
Furthermore I need some suggestion how to eliminate or reduce the vibration.By the way this is my training kit

Thanks all for your help

Honey bee FP vibration issue Training-kit-3
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:41 pm

If you have a smooth surface to pracitce over (hardwood,vinyl,etc floor--concrete, asphalt-- smoothe dirt, etc) not carpet, you can remove the balls from the training kit and that will help a lot.

The training kit will not cause the vibration, but it will magnify it.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 pm

it`s probably not the training gear but something else.
it`s absolutely CRITICAL the blades are balanced,the fly-bar positioned correctly and the fly-bar paddles set correctly.
if you`re not sure if they are/aren`t let us know and i`m sure somone in here can explain/show what`s wrong orange74
Back to top Go down
eris19xx

eris19xx

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 pm

orange78

Hey thanks for your answer...
basically if I take out the training kit I don´t have any vibration ..... I can fly without problems.....of course only in hovering orange4

here you can find some pictures of my crazy bee.Indeed tomorrow I will check if the blades are balanced,the fly-bar positioned correctly and the fly-bar paddles set correctly.orange78

Honey bee FP vibration issue 22082012

Honey bee FP vibration issue 22082013

Honey bee FP vibration issue 22082014

Honey bee FP vibration issue 22082015

Honey bee FP vibration issue 22082017

Honey bee FP vibration issue 22082018
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 pm

One problem is that you put tape (right?) on one paddle. This makes it more heavy than the other paddle and the heli is more unstable. Put tabe on both paddles, or just remove it and paint the flybar if you want orange68
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:33 pm

eris19xx wrote:
orange78

Hey thanks for your answer...
basically if I take out the training kit I don´t have any vibration ..... I can fly without problems.....of course only in hovering orange4
if it`s ok without the training gear i say leave it off.
if you can take off/land ok you don`t need it anyway orange74
Back to top Go down
eris19xx

eris19xx

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 pm

No tape I followed the instruction from nuttcaze .The red and pink color it is paint.

My hovering is still in the beginning because I can hover well only from the back .Lateral and front hovering are still a disaster.... orange69

I will do some check up tomorrow and we will see if I can find the problem... orange67
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:11 pm

to hover from the BACK is the only way whilst learning orange74
Back to top Go down
eris19xx

eris19xx

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:57 am

I did a total check up today and:

the blades are balanced not at 100% I put some tapes and let´s see
the fly-bar positioned correctly still to be done because I don´t know how to do it( I cnnot move the fly-bar) orange69
fly-bar paddles set correctly I adjusted a bit

there is a bit of wind today, nevertheless I will try to gen150
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 am

if you look in the video section of this forum you`ll see nuttz`s guides to setting up the hbfp.
i think they are for the new version of the `Bee`but it also applies to the old version.
you`ll see all about setting the blades,paddles,fly-bar etc. orange68
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 am

eris19xx wrote:
I did a total check up today and:

the blades are balanced not at 100% I put some tapes and let´s see
the fly-bar positioned correctly still to be done because I don´t know how to do it( I cnnot move the fly-bar) orange69
fly-bar paddles set correctly I adjusted a bit

there is a bit of wind today, nevertheless I will try to gen150

If you look under the "outer paddle control frame" there will be one very small allen screw on each side, loosen those to slide flybar where needed to center (thats what that little allen key (wrench) is for and flybar weights), do not over tighten or it will cause a week spot and it can break in that spot when crashing orange74

Good luck and happy flying :prop:
Back to top Go down
eris19xx

eris19xx

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 pm

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Problem solved!!!!!

orange80 orange80

I disassembled everything and I discovered that the paddles were not balanced .
Now is flying as before .
The only problem is I get too much weight and I need a powerful engine.

orange45 Where can I find the slow max I need one
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:34 pm

No you don't. Keep it mostly stock. Trust me, if you go with a bigger motor, you're gonna need to change something else, which will lead to something else,etc,etc.

Use it as a great trainer, and then when you feel ready, move on to a larger CP heli.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee FP vibration issue   Honey bee FP vibration issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey bee FP vibration issue
Page 1 of 1