Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

Belt CP v2 vs HBFP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am

Let us know about the Sim, I have been looking for a realistic version. I have 2 at present.

aerofly pro deluxe - Get the impression the heli was a bit of an after thought, it's rather too easy to hover.

RC Helimaster - Slightly harder to hover.

Interested about 4.5 thou
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 am

That's 3 Gig for Real Flight or just the emulator?
I don't mind downloading through torrent
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 am

Hey Pittnuma,

Real Flight imo is pretty damn realistic!!! orange74

It has an electric heli that flys exactly like the belt cp v2, again in my opinion. You have to MAKE it hover, it wont just sit there and hover.

The graphics are great and very realistic on the photo feilds.

I especially like the virtual training that actually has someone telling you what is going on and how to perform certain exercises and you can see their stick movements as they demonstrate the pattern.

So far I love it and think it will save me a lot of money in parts. Opinion of a newb!2cents

J.
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Which heli is close to Belt CP v2 ?
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:00 am

On the sim, its called the Furion 3D. Again, I am new at this and all I can do is tail in hover but it is the closest to my belt cp.
Back to top Go down
garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:20 am

Try the Watts. It is exactly like the HBFP.
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 am

Will do!! orange80

On your hbfp v2 how is the proportion set. I have the proportion turned all the way clockwise and still have to use the trim tab to keep it straight????? orange78
Back to top Go down
garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:29 am

I didn't have to change anything. It flies great right out of the box.
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 am

That figures. I have the exception to the norm..... Crazysmile

I wonder if I can twist the tail rotor blades to change the pitch on them, that way I can get my proportion setting back toward the middle? orange78
Back to top Go down
davesheli

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 am

jstarks wrote:
Will do!! orange80

On your hbfp v2 how is the proportion set. I have the proportion turned all the way clockwise and still have to use the trim tab to keep it straight????? orange78

J, do you unplug the battery before you make the adjustment to the proportion? If not that might be why your not having any luck setting it, just a thought....

Happy flying flyaway
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 am

No, I have been keeping it plugged in. I was going to ask that question in another post because I dont remember which one it is (HBFP, HBFP V2, or Belt cp v2), but one of the manuals says to plug in the reciever before adjusting.

If I make adjustments while its plugged in and then unplug it to swap batteries will the adjustments take affect then? orange78

I wil have to give it a try and see what happens. macguyver

Will let you know the out come. atomic

Thanks Dave.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 pm

jstarks wrote:

If I make adjustments while its plugged in and then unplug it to swap batteries will the adjustments take affect then? orange78
I think adjustments should take affect after 4in1 reset smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
davesheli

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:07 pm

J, this may help (I hope) orange5 ....Proportional mix and gyro gain
Turn gain to below half way. (Note: Full clockwise is max gain.)
Plug in 4-in-1 and wait for solid green light. (Make sure helicopter does not move during this stage)
Fly heli and note the direction of yaw.
Land and unplug the 4-in-1. (Must unplug 4in1 for changes to take effect.)

Adjust the proportional pot.
If the nose was yawing right then decrease pot (counterclockwise).
If the nose was yawing left then increase pot (clockwise).
Repeat steps 2 to 5 till the yaw is gone.
Fly the heli and increase gain till you experience some tail wag. (No need to unplug 4in1 when adjusting gain.)
If you do experience tail wag then decrease gain a bit till the wag is gone.
Changes in the gain may reintroduce some yaw. If so, repeat steps 2 to 5 again with the new gain setting.... orange71

orange75 Sorry it didn't quite post with the numbers like I thought it would orange67 ....So here is the link....http://www.eflightwiki.com/eflightwiki/index.php?title=HoneyBeeFP orange74
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks Dave! :bigthumb:

There is a ton of info on that page!!!! they even have Donnie D.'s battery mounting trick.

J.
Back to top Go down
davesheli

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm

J, I saw Donnie D's trick, have already ordered King II canopy to hold battery better, also read.... "The HBCP2 battery hanger EK1-0237 is not expensive, and is a tidy way of mounting lipos (needs bands) with the CoG in the right place. Fits the HBFP2 just fine, and comes with longer CF bars."....Way to windy to fly today, have already broken two paddle control frames, flybar, ring like push rod, and last but not least my tail boom orange83 (think I will stop while ahead) headbeat I have spares for every thing but I did tape up the split in the boom from end to end orange71, I'll see how long that will last before replacing it :chickendance:

Happy flying flyaway
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 am

Hey davesheli,

hbfp v2 is flying just fine now! :bigthumb:

I turned down the gain on the gyro to less than half and then adjusted the proportion (unplugging itfor every adjustment) and then started dialing the gain back in. Now the proportion is not maxed out and it holds straight!

I still dont understand what happened the first time????? orange78

Oh well, it flies great now.

Thanks for the help! orange74

J.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am

You will need to readjust your proportion again from time to time as the tail motor wears. You will know you need the adjustment when you notice you have your rudder trim set quite a bit from center.

Just land the heli--center your rudder trim--unplug the battery--make the appropriate proportion adjustment, just a little each time--plug heli back in and let it initilize--test hover

Repeat this process until you have correct amount of adjustment.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:36 am

Hey Donnie,

How is the "Nose In" coming? orange78

J.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 am

Just made a post on it on my thread "nose in or bust". you'll se it. But, so you'll know, it's coming along great.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
davesheli

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 pm

J, your welcome. I might not be able to fly these things but I can crash them with the best of them :giggle: . It is very windy for some reason here in Tn and I guess I'm not smart enough not to try to fly in the wind but it is fun anyway. I am getting realy good at replacing parts and making adjustments. I feel like a real helicopter mechanic than can repair them but not fly them lol. Anyway good luck flying and I'm glad I could help :prop:

David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 vs HBFP   

Back to top Go down

Belt CP v2 vs HBFP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: