RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp over fp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm

im new top all this and it seems i have better luck hovering my belt cp over my falcon 40 for some reason i have the traing gear on the falcon now and it shakes every now and then when i start to give it throttle but only when i get highter off the ground it shakes with the gear, hovering good except for the noose moving when im close to the ground just seems easyier i would love to use my falcon 40 to practice more but the nose keeps turning i keep adjusting the trim on the gyro and it never seems to get it right i even bougt a new 4 in 1 reciever i thought mabye that was the problem the only other thing i can think of is maybe th tail motor has something to do with it since im just using a replacemt tail motor from a esky honey bee. any thoughts??
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:30 pm

My old Falcon 40 does the same thing, I gave it to a friend to mess with but he's had no luck with it either. You could try taking that little circuit board that was on the original tail motor and put it on the new tail motor, that might help, maybe orange78

I'm probably going to delete my Falcon 40 Youtube videos because the Falcon 40 was a heli sent to me to make a video guide for but I don't actually recommend anyone get one just because of all the probs I had with mine, I only recommend the HBFP as the only FP to have.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 pm

ill just get the original tail motor and if that does do ne thing ill just order me a honey bee plus u get a li-po batt with the HBFP its funny i only got a falcon cause of your videos lol o well can't get ne better if i don't have good quility heli
+
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Xheli HB F   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:10 pm

i just order the HB 3 mk3 i hope this isthe right one ........

4 helis in 4 weeks im on a roll

falcon 40, belt cp v2, mini spark , and now hb mk3 palm size lol i suck at flyin but im addicted to buying them
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: HBFP tail motor on falcon may be the cause   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 pm

i don't remember there being any little circit board on the tail motor there is
only the one on the Main motor unless u mean the opposite cause the honey bee tail motor that i put on the falcon 40 has a resitor between the + - termanls on it and the falcon 40 don't have this resistor (maybe that resistor is holding back the power it needs or vice versa to much power
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 pm

can never have too many helis :prop:

but on my Falcon 40, even the tail motor had a circuit board on it, not sure why yours didn't orange78
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Ajusting the pitch   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 pm

ive found that if you lower the pitch as far as you can to the negataive (On the Tx) it take alot more throttle to get hovering but you get more control and its not so sencetive, if you leave it in the middle i find it so touchy thiis way all the way to the negative you give you more time to make corrections. only bad thing about making the pitch on the Tx so negative is that your battery don't last as long does ne one else feel this is a good tip to give to beginners?
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2 1 peice control ring   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 pm

he's is a nice little part i found that should make your belt cp more stable when hovering etc.....

http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80_204_211&products_id=3014
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm

wow, now that is a great part, I'll have to get one myself sometime

belt cp over fp ESK302_01
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:43 pm

OMG the god father of helis has never seen this part lol BTW i just got my HBFP v1 in the mail 10 min ago and holy crap it flys 100 times better then the falcon 40 i thought i reallly suck at flying looks like it was the heli not me for once lol got my super skid and stuts coming tomarrow for it
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm

sorry about the Falcon 40, I've been thinking of pulling my Falcon 40 vids from youtube because I really don't like it and feel bad because people think I am recommending it, which I don't.

But yeah that is a new part for me, I haven't played with a Belt CP for a year until just recently, once I started flying my E-Smart, everything else got put on a shelf orange6
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 pm

hey i just got my new exceed proton esc was supposed to be volcano but i guess its the same thing is it a bad idea to mount it on the bottom of the frame basicly under the battery?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 am

Better mount it on the side. On the bottom it won't get airflow (bad cooling) and it can make battery hot. Or the battery can make it hot orange6
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: ESC Mounting Position   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am

burton8012 wrote:
hey i just got my new exceed proton esc was supposed to be volcano but i guess its the same thing is it a bad idea to mount it on the bottom of the frame basicly under the battery?

I have mounted a Scorpion 60A ESC just as you have described. I didn't notice any additional heating issues with that mounting position. That position allowed me to route the wires with a shorter path and separate the signal wires from the high current motor wires. I wouldn't hesitate to mount one there again. The only issue that I can think of is that the ESC would be closer to the ground when landing and that should only be an issue with a "high velocity landing". You would have more problems than the ESC at that point!
Back to top Go down
burton8012

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:03 pm

hey i just put a 11.1 600 mah battery on my hb fp v1 and every once in awhile not to much the best way i can describe it is the motor hickups or a slight surge in power for a sec or slight desurge in power for less then a sec is the battery doing this cause its bigger cause they say u can use a 11.1 on the hpfp v1

btw this bigger batt is awsome so much power compared to the 7.4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

belt cp over fp Empty
PostSubject: Re: belt cp over fp   belt cp over fp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp over fp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: