RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

New discovery, (for me)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cgetman02

cgetman02

New discovery, (for me) Empty
PostSubject: New discovery, (for me)   New discovery, (for me) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 pm

The tiny little icons in front of the forum topics are interactive and useful. (I just discovered this, ya'll probably already know this) One of them tells you if you have contributed to the topic, another one will take you to your posting in the topic. There are probably others that I haven't discovered yet. Sometimes it takes this old dog a while to figure out the simple stuff!

Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: New discovery, (for me)   New discovery, (for me) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:08 pm

sometimes it seems posting in forums is as difficult as flying your heli headbeat
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: New discovery, (for me)   New discovery, (for me) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

yep, lots of little tricks, even I'm learning how to do stuff still, lol orange68
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New discovery, (for me)   New discovery, (for me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New discovery, (for me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: