RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

ESMART @ The Fly In

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ESMART @ The Fly In Empty
PostSubject: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 am

OK Dudes, Here is a vid shot today by 4in6 at my field!!!! You can guess what it is!!!
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 am

OK, I admit.... the ESmart totally rocks.

:-D
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Main Gear!!   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm

This flight, as it turns out was with a complete tooth being missing from the main gear!!!! Thats the clickin sound that can be heard!! The tooth was just gone!! NO stripping on either side of the ONE tooth, very odd I think!! Its been changed and is back to being nice and quiet and smooth as a babys a**!!!
It flys soooo sweet!! But it does RIP TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:09 am

Wow that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm

sweet :clap: , def good thing you changed the gear, when 1 tooth goes, you can be sure the few near it will break off soon after

So when do we get to see some loops :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Marc, is that the problem you had with those gears? Single teeth abandoning ship?

I know you got microheli to make the delrin gears and you had said that the stock gears were weak.

FD and I were baffled that just one tooth was missing with no damage to the teeth next to it.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 pm

it was one of the probs with that gear, sometime 1 tooth would take off just like Fatdaddy's and sometimes they just strip completely. But haven't had any probs with the Microheli gear yet and I've put quite a few flights through it since I installed the gear.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: loopie   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Loops to come soon!!!
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:21 am

nice flying you got there Fatdaddy, I just noticed though from left to right while your flying,practice sideways hover so you'll be able to point the heli to where u want to. How's your nose in orientation? I remember we had a thread somewhere that you wanted to fly nose in. So how is it? I think you should practice the basics so you'll be a better pilot. Keep it up.! Don't do your loops just yet 'till you know your heli orientation. Figure 8 and sideways. Good luck. I myself also started flying since march.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESMART @ The Fly In   ESMART @ The Fly In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESMART @ The Fly In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: