RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) Empty
PostSubject: belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)   belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpJ9DS-TokIif you look carefully in the begin you can see tiny amounts of tail shake whats the best way to make it smooth as can be and also if i have my tail belt to tight would that make it shake alittle
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)   belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:14 pm

reduce the gain abit (right knob on the transmitter) - should help.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Heli's can't swim :(   belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 am

well i don't gotta worry about that tail shake ne more for at least a week my heli deside to go for a swim in my pool today but thank god i just need a esc and reciever the rest still acully works!! orange3
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)   belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Hey i have the same issue please if you have the solution tell what you did, thanks
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)   belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

burton8012 wrote:
well i don't gotta worry about that tail shake ne more for at least a week my heli deside to go for a swim in my pool today but thank god i just need a esc and reciever the rest still acully works!! orange3

oh that sucks, but Blazemob did kinda the same thing, he flew his HBFP into a large bucket of used oil, it was completely submerged, but believe it or not it still flew fine after that rofl
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)   belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 pm

lol dam oil huh that sucks but least there still ticking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)   belt cp slight tail wobble (Video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp slight tail wobble (Video)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: