RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

muliti port li-po chargers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

muliti port li-po chargers Empty
PostSubject: muliti port li-po chargers   muliti port li-po chargers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 pm

do they sell li-po chargers that can charge more then one battery at a time???
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: muliti port li-po chargers   muliti port li-po chargers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 pm

You can use computerized charger that charges 6s batteries to charge two 3s batteries. You will need this thing And you must charge similar capacity batteries with it smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: charge 2 3cell li-po at once   muliti port li-po chargers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm

hey thanks man thats perfect :grinn:
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

PostSubject: LiPo Charger   muliti port li-po chargers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 pm

burton8012, Here is one that is real nice.
sdjb

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKAU0&P=0
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: muliti port li-po chargers   muliti port li-po chargers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:17 pm

thats ones cool only thing i don't like is that it doesn't balance but other then that its a good extra charger to have
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: muliti port li-po chargers   muliti port li-po chargers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

I had one of those polyquest chargers, it worked great too, I used it for my HBFP batteries, I wasn't too worried about balancing those after every flight so the charger worked great, but for 11.1v I would use a balancing charger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: muliti port li-po chargers   muliti port li-po chargers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

muliti port li-po chargers
Page 1 of 1