RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

CopterX 450SE

Go down 
+3
Mozzy
Nuttcaze
--==AxeL==--
7 posters
AuthorMessage
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi All,

I am now well and truly taken in by the heli bug :prop: Whilst my main aim is to get an ES600, I would like another 450 size heli that I can assemble and set up myself to gain more experience, I have found this one on signs141 CopterX 450SE Has anyone here flown or built one of these? If so, are they fairly stable to still practice with and how do they compare with the Belt CP V2. I saw the vids on the EXI 450 Squadron, it appears to be very similar. Any advice would be welcome.

PS. Don't tell the Wife :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 pm

Meanbaby has one and from what I remember he really liked it, plus I think it might have been cheaper the the Full CNC EXI 450
Back to top Go down
Mozzy

Mozzy

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 am

AxeL,

Consider buying this baby from Hobbydaddy. I believe it's the same kit but 10 dollar cheaper.
Don't know about the difference in shipping costs between Ebay and Hobbydaddy, but you should check it out.

I also ordered this kit from Hobbydaddy, it should arrive this week :prop:
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey Mozzy,

Thanks for the link, it works out cheaper, both the heli and p&p, from them so I have ordered one this very evening :bigthumb:

Lord know's what the Wife will say, especially when I get the ES600 too :giggle: I will have to do the manly thing and put her in her place...............At that posh restaurant at the end of my road, maybe some flowers too, oh, and a box of choc's and that weekend away she's been nagging me for...................Ho Hum orange68
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:51 pm

--==AxeL==-- wrote:

Lord know's what the Wife will say, especially when I get the ES600 too :giggle: I will have to do the manly thing and put her in her place...............At that posh restaurant at the end of my road, maybe some flowers too, oh, and a box of choc's and that weekend away she's been nagging me for...................Ho Hum orange68

laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013
Back to top Go down
Mozzy

Mozzy

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Received my CopterX kit today. :prop:
I ordered it on th 21st, got the tracking numer on the 27th. The parcel left Hongkong the 28th and it arrived 5 days later.

I just love the Hongkong Post, normally it only takes them 4 days :clap:

So Hobbydaddy is :bigthumb: to order from!
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Mozzy wrote:
Received my CopterX kit today. :prop:

Let us know how you get on with the build and what electrics you are going to be using :bigthumb:

You do realise I am jealous you have yours already, I hate the waiting, it's like being a kid again, I know it's only a week or so before it arrives but thats a whole lifetime :hahaha:

By the way the Wife is looking forward to her meal! orange6
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:20 pm

[/quote]By the way the Wife is looking forward to her meal! orange6[/quote]

Go easy on the meal because you are just getting started.......

Start saving just to take her out, along with the saving for your next parts order.....

This is were I am super lucky because my wife talks me into buying helis and parts.
She hates to see me upset and says "you are a guy and you need that stuff to be happy
so go ahead and order it" And I just respond with "thanks baby I love you" then its all good.

Good luck with the new heli's guys......
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 am

that how it's supposed to be bro! My wife actually bought the trex 600 nitro for me. So lucky for us right? :giggle:
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Lucky guys, but i also have no reason to complain. orange68
Back to top Go down
burton8012

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

this is a reall nice kit of a copter z 450 alum edition soooo nice and any 60 buck but after shipper 83 bucks but still nice as hell
http://www.ehirobo.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=334_174&products_id=5578
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 pm

suriano wrote:
orange1 This is were I am super lucky because my wife talks me into buying helis and parts orange1

blackrain0119 wrote:
orange1 orange1 My wife actually bought the trex 600 nitro for me orange1 orange1

You guy's are sooo lucky. Now my Wife isn't as bad as I make her out to be orange68 She's a sweetie really, but would like me to spend money on her and kid's and would prefer me to act my age and stop playing with silly toy's orange73

burton8012 wrote:
this is a reall nice kit of a copter z 450 alum edition soooo nice and any 60 buck but after shipper 83 bucks but still nice as hell
http://www.ehirobo.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=334_174&products_id=5578

Hey Burton, It's uncanny, I have ordered exact same heli from HobbyDaddy.com Same price and exactly same web page layout, orange78 Could they be the same company? orange71
Back to top Go down
burton8012

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRIZED THERE ARE ALOT OF HELI SITES I SEEN THAT HAPPEN TO BE ALL ONE COMPANY/WARHOUSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CopterX 450SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CopterX 450SE   CopterX 450SE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CopterX 450SE
Page 1 of 1