RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

RAMS Northeast heli jamboree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

RAMS Northeast heli jamboree Empty
PostSubject: RAMS Northeast heli jamboree   RAMS Northeast heli jamboree I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:38 pm

this was my first time seeing 3D in real life orange68

Back to top Go down
Ryan S

Ryan S

PostSubject: Re: RAMS Northeast heli jamboree   RAMS Northeast heli jamboree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 am

That is just ridiculous.

I'm just fine and happy with flying circuits for now. orange71
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: RAMS Northeast heli jamboree   RAMS Northeast heli jamboree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:43 pm

orange1 Does he not realise his training balls have fallen off! orange1

Awesome flying, I would love to see it in real life one day, I don't think you can appreciate the skill and judgement it takes just by watching the videos. They make it look sooo easy blink

Just wonder what Justin Chi will be doing when he gets to that age!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: RAMS Northeast heli jamboree   RAMS Northeast heli jamboree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

one thing I noticed is how Kyle Stacy hold his Tx almost below his waist, antenna is almost poining at the ground. But yeah it is completely different to see it in person, thats why in the beginning of the vid you hear me swear, it was amazing to see up close, a T-Rex 700 zooming by pulling hard 3D is unreal in person, if anyone is ever needs a little extra encourament to learn to fly better, go to a Funfly with some pros, that will make you jealous and also make you want to order $500 worth of spares so you can learn the same stuff, lol
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: RAMS Northeast heli jamboree   RAMS Northeast heli jamboree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm

sick sick sick is all i can say lol
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: RAMS Northeast heli jamboree   RAMS Northeast heli jamboree I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 am

this is some vid from Sat night when they were flying with fireworks on the heli

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAMS Northeast heli jamboree   RAMS Northeast heli jamboree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAMS Northeast heli jamboree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: