RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

My first real hover outdoors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kiixx

My first real hover outdoors Empty
PostSubject: My first real hover outdoors   My first real hover outdoors I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:50 pm

First real hover, only flown the heli 3 times before... but never like this...

//kiixx
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: My first real hover outdoors   My first real hover outdoors I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Nice work! That's pretty awesome flying if it's only your third time.
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: My first real hover outdoors   My first real hover outdoors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:44 am

Very nice flight. Congratulations, you did very well. orange74
Back to top Go down
kiixx

PostSubject: Re: My first real hover outdoors   My first real hover outdoors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 am

kshep wrote:
Nice work! That's pretty awesome flying if it's only your third time.
before this video, i've flown perhaps 15-20 batteries with the COaxial Lama v3, then 2-3 batteries with the Honeybee FP, and 3 batteries with the Belt CP v2.

Battery number 1, was indoors, quite okej. more like running on the floor.

Battery number 2, i flow for about 1 minute, then i hit the ground badly enough to damage the rotorblades, the flybar, and the rotorhead.

Battery number 2a, was just spinning it up in the basement to check the balance and for vibrations, but never lift off.

Battery number 3. was the one in the video shown here, but a strong advise is to spend lots of time in a sim, i run Realflight G4.5 along with my Lama v3 radio, and have flown about 3-4 hours active fly-time in the sim.

Other than that, i have run Rc cars on a competition level for perhaps 10 years, nothing else, and i work as a pc technician, so i pay lots of attention to how things works and try to understand.

Rgds.
kiixx
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: My first real hover outdoors   My first real hover outdoors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:01 am

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first real hover outdoors   My first real hover outdoors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first real hover outdoors
Page 1 of 1