RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Auto pilot electronics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

Auto pilot electronics Empty
PostSubject: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm

I seen that you can by some kind of auto pilot system but its crazy price $800- $5000 depending on the one u want i know i would never get this but does ne one know what this really does
Back to top Go down
Mozzy

Mozzy

PostSubject: Re: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:10 pm

There is this new auto pilot for $200: KDS Flymentor.

Check this out:

But I prefer doing it the hard way orange43

I am getting close, the other day I was buzzing around with my HK450, man that felt great :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 pm

OHHHHH I WANT NOW BUT THE ONLY THING IM WONDERING SINCE IT SAYS IT USES SOME KIND OF SENSER THAT USES THE GROUND TO KEEP IT STEADY BUT WILL THIS WORK ALOT HIGHER IN AIR IF SO IM BUYING THIS IN A FEW MONTHS
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah, those stabilization systems should work in any height. Just like gyro, but more accurate and EXPENSIVE orange54
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:23 pm

i love technolagy
Back to top Go down
Mozzy

Mozzy

PostSubject: Re: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:30 am

Hobbyking is selling the Flymentor 3D helicopter stabilisation System at 110 dollars now.
Back to top Go down
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

PostSubject: Don't get it   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 pm

I saw it advertised at heliguy. I e-mailed them and he actually caled me from the UK. It uses sensors looking at the horizon. You must be in an open space, no trees, bulidings etc. You need about 100 feet all around. If you have this option, it is good. He said if you mess up, it will bring heli into a steady hover.
Back to top Go down
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

PostSubject: made a mistake   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 pm

The 1 from heliguy is called alien command and looks at the horizon, not the ground.
Back to top Go down
wzak29

PostSubject: Re: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:48 pm

don't seem like much fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto pilot electronics   Auto pilot electronics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto pilot electronics
Page 1 of 1