RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kshep

kshep

Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch? Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch?   Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 am

Hey guys,

I just got the Belt CP V2 a week ago. I'm using the stock transmitter. What does the Gyro switch do? Mine is set at the 0 position. I can't find anything about this in the manual. When I switch it to 1 the tail goes a bit wild. Not sure what it is used for. Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Keith noob
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch?   Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:46 am

when your switch is set to 0 this means that you are in Head Holding mode. the 1 switch, this is the rate mode. I would not recommend using the rate mode. just keep it in 0 . This way you're always at hh mode. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch?   Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:18 pm

When you are comfortable with hovering you can try rate mode. It will help to feel comfortable with controlling the tail. But when you want to fly around better turn HH mode back :grinn:
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch?   Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Cool thanks guys! I feel comfortable controlling the tail, so I guess I'll just stick to HH mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch?   Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP V2 Gyro Switch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: