RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links Empty
PostSubject: E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links   E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Plastic Links - Part no 001912 (old no - EK5-0357)

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links 0714_sml

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replacement Alternative

Only replacement that I can find are these links from Mikado, they are better the the stock ESky links but need to be shortened to work properly on the E-Smart, they are a direct fit as far as ball link size

$5.99 - http://www.readyheli.com/MIK0965_Double_Ball_Link_p/mik0965.htm

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links MIK0965-2T

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links Mi5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links E11024x768

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links Mi1

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links E21024x768

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links Mi2

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links E31024x768

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links Mi3

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links E41024x768

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links Mi4

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: link set   E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:48 am

I just bought two sets of these (the Esky originals).

Are you guys having trouble finding them?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links   E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 am

If that is the large flybar case link, yes. Where did you find them?

Donnie D smiley-happy088

John 11 : 25
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: Large Fly bar links   E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Donnie;

Last nite I had no problem finding these links on my first try, using startpage to search for the part number, which is:

EK5-0357

I ordered two sets from: Large Flybar Link Set

However, even though the charge went through on my paypal account, ToyRC is now showing SOLD OUT.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Either the shop just sold me the last two, OR... more likely, they made a mistake, and I'll see a credit on my account. I'd keep you posted, but in this case it won't help, right?

Tell you what, though ... I just ordered the carbon fiber kit with motor and NO blades (which we don't use anyway, we all seem to get the CF main rotors), for $195!!!! WOW! that's a screaming good deal from BPHobbies (sorry, Marc!), and now I have a spare of everything at one tenth of what it would cost to buy them separately, I'm sure, even if they were available.

If you have a little cash on hand, give that some thought. They won't be available for that money forever. The guys at the flying field were "mouth's dropped open" when I told them how much I'd paid for my kit (metal edition), and one guy said he thought the CNC head assembly was worth more.

I think we may find ourselves in a lucky situation, as this price is, as far as I know, due to a TEMPORARY discontinuing of the model.

We'll see. Mean time, I've got two SMarties!

Sweet ....

Mick flyaway
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links   E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Good idea.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: plastic link set   E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 am

Well,

I got a confirmation email on the link set.

Looked like this:

Dear Mick Lester,
ToyRC.com Model Store
Order Number: 1201112
Detailed Invoice

Date Ordered: Sunday 18 October, 2009
The comments for your order are: EK5-0357 x 2
SHIPPING x 1

CHINA_PERMIT-2
RT008471120HK

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Packing Now
Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
Copyright (c) 2009 Zen Cart

. Powered by Zen Cart

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to sales@toyrc.com
This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.

Notice how my order says X2 but the shipping says X1. Maybe I got the LAST set of these!

Lucky me!

Just letting you all know.

Mick flyaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links   E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-Smart Spare Parts - Plastic Links
Page 1 of 1