RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie NYC

If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? Empty
PostSubject: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:39 pm

How long does the motor need to cool so you don't burn it out?
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:51 pm

maybe around ten minutes or so. I f you have a brushless motor, then you can fly it with no restrictions.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:36 pm

i`ve never bothered waiting 2cents

i`ve got 3 batteries that i use straight after each and never had any problems,i have heat sinks on both motors though.

the general guide though is to `wait a while`,until the motors have cooled down a little smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Does this topic look wide on anybody elses pc/laptop? the aviators look to have a lot of room!
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Pittnuma wrote:
Does this topic look wide on anybody elses pc/laptop? the aviators look to have a lot of room!
i thought the exact same thing :clap:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm

looks fine to me, sometimes you will find an icon at the top of your screen by the refresh tab, it's a campatability mode, internet explore 8 makes things look wierd sometimes so they gave an option to view it as it was before IE 8, that may be the prob
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
looks fine to me, sometimes you will find an icon at the top of your screen by the refresh tab, it's a campatability mode, internet explore 8 makes things look wierd sometimes so they gave an option to view it as it was before IE 8, that may be the prob

Spot on, many thanks had not thought of that. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
not on mine orange67
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:07 pm

This is the button I used

If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? Compatibilityview
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Pittnuma wrote:
This is the button I used

If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? Compatibilityview

hey Pittnuma,
YOU`RE THE MAN! :bigthumb:

i tell you,these things sometimes drive me crazy orange67
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:08 pm

:grinn: No worries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?   If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you fly a batter pack on a Lama V4 or HBFP, how long should you wait before flying it again (using another pack)?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: