RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt cp blades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

Belt cp blades Empty
PostSubject: Belt cp blades   Belt cp blades I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 am

I've looked at many different dealers. Wooden and carbon fiber. Wooden from$24 for a 6 pack. And carbon fiber from $33 to $15. Who is best dealer to buy from? whacky110 Also trying to decide to get carbon fiber or wooden and break alot of them.
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

Belt cp blades Empty
PostSubject: blades   Belt cp blades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

www.x.helli.com is agood start or
www.nitroplanes.com oorrr
www.hobbyking.com is good too

ebay has a lot of good deals as well just type in what blades you are looking for i.e.
carbon or wood and lookat all the choices. the only problem with e bay and hobby king is that it takes a couple of weeks to recieve them. but if you are not in a hurry its all good smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
CyberRob

Belt cp blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt cp blades   Belt cp blades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 pm

I have a set of carbon fibre blades that came as a freebie with the heli but I have never used them as they are double the price of woodies and since I break the woodies just about every crash thought it was best to leave the carbon fibre off. But am I wrong in thinking I am better to wait until I can fly or will I get more life out of the carbon fibre blades which would cost me less in the long run?
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

Belt cp blades Empty
PostSubject: blades   Belt cp blades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:11 pm

the carbon will take more abuse :bigthumb:
so for the cost of 3-4 wood sets 1 set of carbon blades will last through several crashes before you have to replace them
Back to top Go down
CyberRob

Belt cp blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt cp blades   Belt cp blades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Thanks I will give the carbon blades a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belt cp blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt cp blades   Belt cp blades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt cp blades
Page 1 of 1