RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

450 class heli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bhd

450 class heli Empty
PostSubject: 450 class heli   450 class heli I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:44 pm

after looking at so many web sites, what 450 class heli is the best. it looks like exi is good- and is buying a ready to fly better than atf it seems i will have to take it apart a bunch of times anyway (just like my hbfp) thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

450 class heli Empty
PostSubject: Re: 450 class heli   450 class heli I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 pm

I really like my EXI-450 with a metal head, I took it up for some loops today and was really impressed with it, much better then the Belt CP but alot more money, but its still a bit cheaper then a nice T-rex
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

450 class heli Empty
PostSubject: HK 450   450 class heli I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Hey Guys, Very soon, End of week.. I will have a HK450 up for sale!! Itwill be ART.
All that will be needed is your recevier and batt. Like I've said before I really love building heli's so I deceided to buy some kits and parts and have at it. It should be the perfect 450 entry level bird. Lots and lots of parts to upgrade in the future. Will be fully 3D capable!!! I can give the spec. of parts if anyone is interested.
Price will be very very good.
Bird will be set up and tuned. Pitch will be set around +10/-10. I will hoover once to track blades.
It will be ready to ROCK out of the box!!
I will also build so suit if you like.
Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

450 class heli Empty
PostSubject: Re: 450 class heli   450 class heli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

450 class heli
Page 1 of 1