RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinot

Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? Empty
PostSubject: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 pm

I have been looking at these v2's for a while now and by looking at the pictures I was thinking the green one would come with a green fin, but I have seen some confusing pictures
http://www.xheli.com/4ches2grhobe.html

You see it and without the green tail there. I am guessing without the green tail happened because they put a green canopy on a red bird? Anyways why this is an issue for me is because I wanted a green v2, and that is what I ordered. But I had to cancel my first order because of an error on their end and everyone that ordered a green was going to get a red,so I replaced the order and the problem was supposed to be fixed. Well I still received a red heli, and now they just want to send me a green canopy, but shouldn't I be getting a green (not sure of name) rotor fin too? Is anything else different between the red and green?
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: Re: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Trinot wrote:
I wanted a green v2, and that is what I ordered.

I ordered a GREEN V2 also and they sent me a red one. The box it came in had a check mark indicating the V2 would be GREEN.

Somehow...somewhere....somebody screwed up! orange43
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 pm

HITMAN808 wrote:
Trinot wrote:
I wanted a green v2, and that is what I ordered.

I ordered a GREEN V2 also and they sent me a red one. The box it came in had a check mark indicating the V2 would be GREEN.

Somehow...somewhere....somebody screwed up! orange43

Did you happen to order from Xheli?
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: Re: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:55 am

yup! Xheli is the place.

My V2 had a 4in1 trouble so I called them about it. They looked at my account and said "the green HBFP V2 right?" I said "I ordered the green" and the box said green but surprise.....surprise...it was a red one in there.

To be honest I really don't care that I got a red one but it seems like the manufacture stuffed red V2s in boxes labled green.

I know if you order a specific color then that is what you should get, and if xheli will send you a green canopy take it and keep the red also. That way you'll have a spare.

Maybe I should call them on that :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 am

The tail fin is green on the "green version" or it certainely is on mine. Reason you see a black 1 in some of those photos is they have taken some pics of the red version and some of the green, the head and tail are from the red version (you can see the top of the canopy in 1 of the shots).

Talking of Green I dont suppose Nuttcaze you can change my sig to a green HPFPV2 and Green Belt V2? Just to match!
Back to top Go down
rafles1

rafles1

PostSubject: HBFP V2 Red with Black Tail Fin.   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Everything is Ok but the 4 in 1 Receiver shorted on second flight (loose extra part inside).
In the meantime combined a 72 Mhz Mixer, ESC, Gyro (Esky of course) with the 2.4 Ghz receiver and still flying until replacement Receiver arrives (turn right at take off but controlled with alittle rudder.

Note: do not see red tail fins available only green!
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Go to Heli Direct and look in the Esky parts section for a green one if you need it...

Not sure if they have them but it's worth a look...
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 pm

The green version has a green tail. The red version has a black tail. Kind of would think that the red one would have a red tail, oh well. Xheli is supposed to be sending me a green tail, dunno if they have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?   Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?
Page 1 of 1