HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

HBFP V2 ?'S and comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willy007

PostSubject: HBFP V2 ?'S and comments   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:01 pm

I got my green hbfp v2 from xheli yesterday, i flew well played with it today. I gotta say i am very pleased :bigthumb: i think 2-3 weeks or less and im gona have this thing down, wich is much much more optimistic than i was after attempting my hb king 2 and belt cp v2. Wow you guys were right this thing is a tank, i can almost afford to fly and crash this thing, after several hard landings and a few crashes no broken parts at all, im so impressed.

One thing i noticed is my radio didnt controll the way i was used to and i had to set my dips to, down, down, down, up, which is weird thats not really mode 1 or 2, should i send it back ? or just say the heck with it, it seems to be fine otherwise.

The other ? is i notice the tail motor and its assembly moves a slight bit, like i can wiggile it and i noticed it has only a screw through the assembly to the tail boom on the right side, should it have a screw on the right and left ? as im sure it probly should not wiggle slightly.

I won't lie i DID NOT watch the set up video and or do a proper setup on the heli b4 i flew it Crazysmile i was in a hurry to fly and heading to my inlaws for dinner tonight where there is lotsa room to fly, i am gona watch them tonight, so after a proper setup and tips and carefull practice with my training gear i think im really gona like this heli thanks for the suggestion on it. I think my quest to fly a single rotar heli upside down has just got renewed.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 ?'S and comments   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 pm

as long as the throttle is on the left side you have a mode 2 Tx, then you might just need to adjust the dips so that all the controls work in the right direction

My tail only has 1 screw too, you can put another screw in there if you want, just make sure you don't hit the wires for the tail motor.

Single Rotors Rule :prop:

HBFP V2 ?'S and comments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1