RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honey Bee FP Blades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mwf1227

mwf1227

Honey Bee FP Blades Empty
PostSubject: Honey Bee FP Blades   Honey Bee FP Blades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Is anybody aware of replacement blades other than the plastic blades? The plastic blades are so poorly made I was wondering if there were any quality replacements.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee FP Blades   Honey Bee FP Blades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Try www.heli-world.com
I haven't tried them but I think these are the ones I saw on nutcaze website that he recommended. smiley-happy088

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
Tonka

Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee FP Blades   Honey Bee FP Blades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 pm

I know you have got more resources in the USA but I get all my KBK2 spares from http://www.buzzflyer.co.uk/electric-rc-helicopter-spares.asp their blades go from wood to plastic to carbon fibre.

Tonka
Back to top Go down
Tonka

Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee FP Blades   Honey Bee FP Blades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:33 pm

I know you have got more resources in the USA but I get all my KBK2 spares from http://www.buzzflyer.co.uk/electric-rc-helicopter-spares.asp their blades go from wood to plastic to carbon fibre.

Tonka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey Bee FP Blades   Honey Bee FP Blades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey Bee FP Blades
Page 1 of 1