RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

A GREAT day to RC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

A GREAT day to RC Empty
PostSubject: A GREAT day to RC   A GREAT day to RC I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Went to Blazemobs (Brad) house today, hes got tons of open space so I got to fly my airplane 3 times, got it to do 6 loops in a row, even let brad try flying it, it was his absolute first time flying and he didn't crash (well I took the Tx back before he did but that was after 4-5mins of solo flight), took my EXI 450 up for some loops as well, it was flying very nice today, and drove the heck out of my RC car, thats always fun to abuse, and adjusted brads honeybee FP and he was able to hover really good after that. The weather was awesome, wind was minimal, was a great day to RC :smiley-happy03 bouncy rofl

:transport015:

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

A GREAT day to RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GREAT day to RC   A GREAT day to RC I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:57 pm

deffinetly a great relaxing day of flying marc fun times man fun times
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

A GREAT day to RC Empty
PostSubject: a GREAT DAY to RC   A GREAT day to RC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 pm

That's what make's two RC guy's happy. I can even feel it in Belgium. happyyes signs126
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A GREAT day to RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GREAT day to RC   A GREAT day to RC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A GREAT day to RC
Page 1 of 1