RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP V2 ESC connectors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tjernstr0m

tjernstr0m

Belt CP V2 ESC connectors Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP V2 ESC connectors   Belt CP V2 ESC connectors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 am

Hey guys, my belt will arrive any day now and i'm already got my new ESC at home btw its a Hobbywing 30A (Burst 40 A, 10 sek) + UBEC: 2 A (5V) switched =) Now too the question, what size connectors must i have too fit the STD E-Sky 3500KV motor 2.36mm connectors without causing any trouble? =)

Happy flying guys
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 ESC connectors   Belt CP V2 ESC connectors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:51 am

the best thing to do would be to change the connectors on the motor to 3.5mm Bullet connectors, or you could try and swap the connectors from the original ESky ESC to the Hobbywing

http://www.helidirect.com/gold-bullet-banana-connector-set35mm-p-7204.hdx

Belt CP V2 ESC connectors EFLA241-450
Back to top Go down
tjernstr0m

tjernstr0m

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 ESC connectors   Belt CP V2 ESC connectors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
the best thing to do would be to change the connectors on the motor to 3.5mm Bullet connectors, or you could try and swap the connectors from the original ESky ESC to the Hobbywing

http://www.helidirect.com/gold-bullet-banana-connector-set35mm-p-7204.hdx

Belt CP V2 ESC connectors EFLA241-450

okay thanks =) think i'll stick with new connectors on the motor so me or somebody else can use the stock esky 25A too a smaller heli or something =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 ESC connectors   Belt CP V2 ESC connectors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP V2 ESC connectors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: