RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EFLIGHT Blade series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonstar70

lonstar70

EFLIGHT Blade series Empty
PostSubject: EFLIGHT Blade series   EFLIGHT Blade series I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 pm

I know this is an ESKY, xheli family, but I was watching people at my local hobby shop play with the EFLIGHT blade copters. Does xheli have anything that rivals these? One little copter, an mcx s300c, was amazing. It is a tiny coax, and the most smooth hovering thing I have EVER seen. It just sits there in the air like a balloon. Then it flies oh so sweet. There is apparently something called a "gyro" in there...

I want to stay in the xheli family...so do they have anything that rivals this? I mean, my mini Airwolf is fun, but it has nothing on this Blade.

They tell me the FP version is "almost as easy to hover as a coax", but I think that is cheating. I'm looking for a "bridge" chopper to help me learn my HBFPV2. I went right from a 3 channel to the HB, and it is too big of a jump. I never had the chance to get used to side to side cyclic.

Anyway, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: EFLIGHT Blade series   EFLIGHT Blade series I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey Lon, You should just stick with the "Bee", try looking up the RADD school of flight and work on those exercises. It will help get the feel of the sticks. It just takes alot of practice, there is no way around it. But it is worth the effort, so don't quit! It will come!! :bigthumb: navy1
P.S. This is not necessarily an Esky/X-heli family, If you see something that trips your trigger look for any negative info and if there's none go for it. The guys buy stuff all over the world, based on speed of delivery and price mostly. They fly "Copter-X", "EXI", and many other brands. navy1
Back to top Go down
lonstar70

lonstar70

PostSubject: Re: EFLIGHT Blade series   EFLIGHT Blade series I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Cool!
OK, I'm on the Clearview Sim now...crash! Crash! CRASH!!! :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFLIGHT Blade series   EFLIGHT Blade series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EFLIGHT Blade series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: