RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
backyardheli

Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 Empty
PostSubject: Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2   Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:16 pm

hello to all

I've been doing a lot of reading on here and looking at video about the hbfp #2. I bought mine about three weeks ago and because of weather and other things going on i was just able to take her out yesterday and liked it even through it is my frist fp.

My question: is the flybar the same as the belt cpv2 or the hb king 3. i would like to have a spare and some paddles to. headbeat
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2   Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 am

HI,
Yes, Belt cp V2 / King3 uses the same flybar and paddles as honey bee V2
Back to top Go down
backyardheli

PostSubject: Re: Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2   Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks P3tras
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2   Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Sorry, my mistake headbeat . King 2/3 uses shorter flybar than honey bee V2. But it uses the same paddles. And I think Honey bee would work with king flybar without any big differences.
Back to top Go down
backyardheli

PostSubject: Re: Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2   Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:44 am

Thanks P3 What about the Belt cp flybar.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2   Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 am

It is the same as hb V2 :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2   Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parts question on parts fot the new hbfp 2
Page 1 of 1