RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Canopy and transmitter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaymm2

kaymm2

Canopy and transmitter Empty
PostSubject: Canopy and transmitter   Canopy and transmitter I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Is it possible to bind the transmitter from my V4 Lama 2.4ghz to the Honey Bee FP V2 2.4ghz?

Also what canopies will fit on the HBFPv2? My LHS doesn't have much selection for the Honey Bee FP. Would a T-Rex/HB King/CP3/CP2 canopy fit on it?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Canopy and transmitter   Canopy and transmitter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah, I think it should bind :grinn: And I think hb king, cp2 canopy will work. Trex canopy will be too big, I think. And you mean esky honey bee cp3 canopy? That heli is not yet released headbeat
Back to top Go down
kaymm2

kaymm2

PostSubject: Re: Canopy and transmitter   Canopy and transmitter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Thanks for the info. I picked a HB King Canopy. Hope it fits when my HBFPv2 arrives.

I wanna use just 1 TX for my LAMA and HBFPv2 since I hate having to keep batteries in all my TX's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canopy and transmitter   Canopy and transmitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canopy and transmitter
Page 1 of 1