RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Best Beginner 3d Heli?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willy Green

Willy Green

Best Beginner 3d Heli? Empty
PostSubject: Best Beginner 3d Heli?   Best Beginner 3d Heli? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm

I own a HB v1 HB v2 and a mini spark with metal upgrades. I have tons of fun with my HB's and the mini spark is a love hate relationship. To damn fragile.. which brings me to my question.
I eventually want to buy a 3d heli. I'm pretty much looking for a super durable 3d heli that is easy to fix. IF THAT IS POSSIBLE! I was looking at the 4g3's and they "look" like fun and probably way harder to learn 3d tricks on.
Any recommendations? I don't want to spend over 3 bills either. :prop:

my current helis
Best Beginner 3d Heli? 032
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Best Beginner 3d Heli?   Best Beginner 3d Heli? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 am

I think there are no super durable 3d heli that is easy to fix Crazysmile Maybe you should consider buying belt cp V2, and when you crash it, just put all electronics to EXI 450 kit orange78
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Beginner 3d Heli?   Best Beginner 3d Heli? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 pm

get a simulator to learn inverted flight and 3D, it'll save you $1000's then get the biggest CP you can afford to buy/crash. orange68
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Beginner 3d Heli?   Best Beginner 3d Heli? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Beginner 3d Heli?
Page 1 of 1