RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Anaerobics Retainer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

Anaerobics Retainer Empty
PostSubject: Anaerobics Retainer   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Hey Guy's,

My CopterX arrived on Friday orange71 , so I have started to put it together. In the instructions it shows where to use threadlock and the CA, but I am stumped as to where I am supposed to use the Anaerobics Retainer (sounds like a not so pleasant piece of equipment you may find in a gym!) I understand that it is extremely strong when cured and is resistant to allsorts of chemicals/oils but I have no idea where I am supposed to use it (polite comments only! Wink ). Any ideas, anyone orange78

AxeL
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Retainer   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Retainer is used on the outer race of bearings to fix them in the bearing holder so the bearing doesn't spin in the holder. It can also be used on a shaft as it goes through the inner race on a bearing. Just be careful and only use just a very small amount so as not to get any inside the bearing, which would be a very bad thing.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Anaerobics Retainer   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 pm

should have got a T250 :giggle:
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Anaerobics Retainer   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:57 pm

247rememberme wrote:
should have got a T250 :giggle:

:crylaugh: laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 :crylaugh:

You got me!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: T250   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:53 pm

WHY???
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Anaerobics Retainer   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey FD,

I was trying to talk 247 into getting a 450 size heli and there was a bit of joke thing going on with it ! Hence his 250 reply to my original post about the Anaerobic retainer :giggle:

I'll have to get back onto him orange68

AxeL
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: OK   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:49 pm

OOOOOKKKK Then!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Anaerobics Retainer   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 pm

--==AxeL==-- wrote:
I'll have to get back onto him orange68

hey Axel
catch me if you can :crylaugh:
hearing a lot of pos things about the COPTER X so may yet change my mind from a T250 :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anaerobics Retainer   Anaerobics Retainer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anaerobics Retainer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: