RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jens

Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit Empty
PostSubject: Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit   Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Hey guys,

i'd like to hear some advice from people who have already flown the Honey Bee FP v1 and v2.

I finally managed to wear my v1 out to the point where it doesn't make sense to buy replacement parts (i would need at least canopy, flybar, main shaft and the main motor is getting old) so i would need to buy a barebone kit.
Including shipping that would cost me half of what a new v2 (also including shipping) would cost me so i'm thinking about getting that one instead (although i'll miss my v1).

I'd be interested to know if i can still use my spare main and tail motors with the v2 and if it would be possible to use the v1 lipos (perhaps with shorter flight time?) because i have two or if i would need to get the 11.1 volt lipos?

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit   Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 am

I def think people should upgrade to the HBFP V2, way tougher then the V1. The motors will work but if your lipos are 7.4v they won't work, the V2 needs 11.1v to fly.
Back to top Go down
Jens

PostSubject: Re: Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit   Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 am

Thanks, guess i'll go for the v2 then.
Do you have any experience ordering from RC711.com or esky-heli.com?
Seems to be buying from hk is the only alternative atm since the v2 isn't available over here in germany.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit   Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:26 am

Hi,
I bought my belt cp from www.rc711.com . They are pretty good sellers!
And you can also buy honey bee V2 from www.heliguy.com . It is located in UK :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit   Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need advice - Get replacement HBFP V1 barebone or V2 Kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: