RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EFlite Blade 400 3D fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty

Ty

EFlite Blade 400 3D fun Empty
PostSubject: EFlite Blade 400 3D fun   EFlite Blade 400 3D fun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Hi Guys....my neighbour and I went flying awhile back and he made this video of my flying my Blade 400 3D.
Just some circuits to stay close by for the vid with Stevie Nicks in the background music with Fleetwood Mac.
This heli is very fast and aerobatic, it was the first heli I felt comfortable with to do rolls and loops. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: EFlite Blade 400 3D fun   EFlite Blade 400 3D fun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 am

Very nice. orange74
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: EFlite Blade 400 3D fun   EFlite Blade 400 3D fun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm

djem wrote:
Very nice. orange74

Thanks......I know...Stevie Nicks always steals the show... :grinn: But what about my flying...hehe :crylaugh: :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: EFlite Blade 400 3D fun   EFlite Blade 400 3D fun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:11 pm

hey Ty,
it looks like a Blade 400........on STEROIDS :giggle:
nice vid and flying Ty......again :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: EFlite Blade 400 3D fun   EFlite Blade 400 3D fun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Wish I could fly that good.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: EFlite Blade 400 3D fun   EFlite Blade 400 3D fun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi guys....thanks very much for your kind words. Most of what I can do came from Nuttcaze site. I'm a quick learner and I already had a model plane background, but Nuttcazes website and all his vids and online help put me where I am...especially setting up this Blade 400.
I think he must have helped lots of other heli pilots already. I was flying two months after I took up
heli's......that's because, i really wanted to fly heli's really bad.
Now...I'm having so much fun. I'm now into my new baby...a Traxxas Slash....all I can think about is blinging it up for speed. ( I should have bought a faster truck ...haha)

cheers guys and thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

:prop:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFlite Blade 400 3D fun   EFlite Blade 400 3D fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EFlite Blade 400 3D fun
Page 1 of 1