RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

how to set esc timing???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

how to set esc timing??? Empty
PostSubject: how to set esc timing???   how to set esc timing??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 am

wuzzup pilots! Xheli dont sell those alpha 400 3500 kv anymore, instead they sell a motor which is supposed to be the replacement and a lot better as one of the staff that i spoke to. Now, he told me that in order for hte motor to work its best performance, i have to set the timing mode to high. I am running a 35 amp align esc on my exi 450 and i dont know how the hell to setup the timing on high. Anybody got some ideas???

Last edited by blackrain0119 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: how to set esc timing???   how to set esc timing??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:21 am

put stick at full throttle plug battery in wait for mucic tone and u are now in program mode 5 modes to program first beep put stick all the way down to tune brake off wait for tone of music then next part 2 beeps put stick in to all the way up for high timing wait for music and just do the rest to what things u want to program
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: how to set esc timing???   how to set esc timing??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Check this out buddy..........should help you out.............

align 35a programing
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: how to set esc timing???   how to set esc timing??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 am

thanks suriano ! and burton . thanks for the input,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to set esc timing???   how to set esc timing??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to set esc timing???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: