RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Is it possible

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Willy Green

Willy Green

Is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible   Is it possible I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Is it possible to bust a roll or back flip with a 4 ch FP Honey bee V2 ??
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible   Is it possible I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

Well it is almost impossible. Or you need to be VERY high to try that. But I doubt that honey bee fp can do that. It will just fall like a rock while doing a flip or roll Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Willy Green

Willy Green

Is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible   Is it possible I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 pm

sad122
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible   Is it possible I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 pm

it is possible to get a HBFP to do a "FLOOP" but you need to be VERY high up to do so. It can also do very sloppy rolls but those are moves that are extremely hard to do and generally not worth trying to master with the HBFP. They are better saved for CP's flyaway
Back to top Go down
Mozzy

Mozzy

Is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible   Is it possible I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:41 pm

I know a modified brushless HBFP can do loops, it has more power.

Once I came across this video of a Guru-Z FP brushless with HBFP main rotor assembly. Don't know wether this still counts as an HBFP though orange44
But this baby could do loops :bigthumb:

Can't seem to find right now...sorry
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

Is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible   Is it possible I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Just for fun, you can try like this one

:prop:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible   Is it possible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: