RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn

RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i Empty
PostSubject: RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 am

Can anyonye tell me what receiver are compatible or not compatible with the DX6i.
I tried to bind with Esky V2 2.4Ghz receiver no match or I did not do it right.

orange67

Last edited by Crash & Burn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:31 am

As far as I know, you can only use the Spektrum recievers such as AR 6100, 6200 etc.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:20 am

And also JR 2.4ghz receivers should work :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn

PostSubject: DX6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 pm

I bought the DX6i under the presumption that it would bind with any 2.4Ghz receiver.
Now if can't use this unit, can I get another transmitter that will bind with all 2.4Ghz receivers of any make.

atomic

Last edited by Crash & Burn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 am

No there aren't any 2.4ghz tx which will bind with all rx. orange83
Back to top Go down
willy007

willy007

PostSubject: dx6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 am

hmm. i was gona buy a dx6i, but i cant use it with my esky, biglama, kob, lama 3, HBFP V2, and or my belt cpv2, i was under the impression it would bind to all of these redface bummer.
Back to top Go down
Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn

PostSubject: Make it work   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:37 pm

I will have to change out all my receivers and buy five units of Spektrum 2.4 Ghz AR6100E $44.00 US
this will be ok for my HBCP3 and Belt CPV2 and other 450 I have, but for the E-smart I will
use the Spektrum AR6200 $70-$80 all from Ebay free shipping, And no TAX!

:prop:

I do most of my shopping online, the hobby stores in my city are to expensive.

smiley-happy057
Back to top Go down
Scarface26

PostSubject: Re: RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm

You can't use Ford parts on a Chevrolet and vice versa. Spektrum transmitters require Spektrum receivers. Although P3tras is correct that JR receivers should work , because they are made for Hobbytown which owns both JR and Spektrum and both use the DSM2 technology. (at least that is my understanding). Be aware that it could be a problem to have all of your RC devices working off of one transmitter. If it breaks, you will be stuck folding and flying paper airplanes until it can be fixed or replaced.
Back to top Go down
Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn

PostSubject: transmitter DX6i RECEIVERS   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:30 am

I have 7 Heli, how many back up transmitters do I need so I don't have to fly paper airplanes if
the transmitter f-up smiley-signs066

I got so much junk, I just want to be organized one transmitter to control all the heli.

I bought the DX6i under the presumption that it would bind with any 2.4Ghz receiver. noob

Now I know smiley-happy088 I will macguyver and the heli can be angry019 in the atomic

whacky110

5x 6100 RECEIVERS
2x 6200 RECEIVERS
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

orange3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i   RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECEIVERS COMPATIBLE WITH DX6i
Page 1 of 1