RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!!   In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 am

In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! Brother-navy-mil

w00t, my lil bro graduates Great Lakes Naval Academy Fri morning,

I'm on my way to chicago in 8 hrs to watch the ceremony. This is gonna be sweet

excited excited excited excited excited excited excited excited excited excited excited

I never went in the armed services (they don't let crazy people join , lol) whacky110
but I'm so proud of my bro for doing it, I've got tons of respect for that lil f##ker, :worthy: haha

US flag salute navy1 navy2 navy3

In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! L_d6576d49dd5c4a48bf6c6e2f7f473927

2 weeks before he went to boot camp, now he has 5 weeks of A school (I probably got that all wrong but its a month and a half before he gets to come home for 2 weeks)

In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! L_807bad15301b4b3c9767befc8d50b084
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!!   In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Good for him, I wish him luck and hopefully he will find a career. I spent 25 years in the Nav, retired, and on the first of each month I'm glad I did.
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!!   In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 pm

GRATZ to your brother bud. I served in the forces (just not this country) and it was the greatest time of my life. Hope he has half as much fun as I did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!!   In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Navy now, off to Chicago I go!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: Off Topic - stuff not related to RC-
Jump to: