RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

hbv2 upgrade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willy Green

Willy Green

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:10 pm

i have all the metal upgrades from extreme for the hbv2.
was just wondering if there is a easy way to take out the main gear and axle, without taking the plastic frame apart.

I also ordered the wrong balance bar, can somebody refresh my memory and tell me what balance bar for what heli works for hbv2.
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
backyardheli

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Ha Willy

You can order the part for hbfp-v2 at miracle mart. They have the part for the hbfp-v2 and if i remember right on another post i was told that the belt cp has the same fly bar. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Willy Green

Willy Green

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Thanks man.

Welll... i got the Central Hub out finally, had to remove bearings use to wrenches to get this certain bent piece out.
FINALY gOT IT!

Now to install my Xtreme brand new metal Central Hub....
Does not fit.....

I was under the impression that all those extreme parts worked. Oh well....

arrrrg
angry032

Anybody know where i can find a new central hub plus the main rod that connects it to the main gear. I look on the websites and can't find anything, only the gear or top head part, not the actual metal rod itself.
Back to top Go down
Wayne

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:06 pm

This link is on the HBFP upgrade sticky: http://www.rtf-heli.com/Xtreme.html
Back to top Go down
Willy Green

Willy Green

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks Wayne, but no luck on that site. Just need the metal bar that connects the main gear to the central hub.
Back to top Go down
Wayne

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Willy Green

Willy Green

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm

That's the version 1 central hub. The wrong item i ordered. I need one for v2. Thanks for looking though
Back to top Go down
Wayne

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey Willy, did you ever find the V2 central hub? I was browsing Miracle Mart today and they claim to have it now: http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_80_152&products_id=3645
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hbv2 upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: hbv2 upgrade   hbv2 upgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hbv2 upgrade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: