RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Plz Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rakow03

Plz Help Empty
PostSubject: Plz Help   Plz Help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:41 pm

I just recieved my honeybee and when I start to power the heli up it wants to move to the left. Not just the tail but the whole heli. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or do I need to adjust something?!
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

Plz Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plz Help   Plz Help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm

welcome sign rakow03 to the forum, Look through the post here and you will find a lot of info, but you can get lost in here sometimes because of all the info until you get used to it.

The hbfp will always go to the left when you first lift off, you just have to counter it a little. Sounds like this might be you first single rotor heli and if so it will take a lot of time and practice, practice, and more practice. Best thing to do is read through nuttz websites here and here, make sure to watch his video's also....hope this helps some.

Good luck and ask all the questions you want or need, every body is very helpfull here....

Happy flying and even better landings flyaway
David

Here is a good place to start
Back to top Go down
rakow03

Plz Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plz Help   Plz Help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:27 pm

I have been watching alot of videos and I thought it was just the tail. But its the whole heli? Thank you I thought I had messed up already!
Back to top Go down
quycodon1987

quycodon1987

Plz Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plz Help   Plz Help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:38 am

That would be normal, dont worry. You better look through all the clips that Nutt already posted in this forum. Really helpful for you :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plz Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plz Help   Plz Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plz Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: