HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

new to the 6 ch. getting started

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.dan

PostSubject: new to the 6 ch. getting started   Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm new to a 6 ch heli, I received one for my birthday form my son (BlueRay 450pe) I love it!
I do have some 4ch heli's fp and a few 3ch toy's, but this 6 ch BlueRay is no toy so I want to start off on the right note! I've built a practice stand one like I seen online from "nightflyer" I belive his username is that. I made a few improvemants to it ie. a better swivell system that the heli sit atop. Aside from that I want to know what specific practice's should on the ground to get comfortable with my heli?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: new to the 6 ch. getting started   Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Buy or make yourself a training gear, and just run a couple of batterys thru just getting the copter light on the skids and then just hop around a little, to get used to how the heli reacts to inputs on the radio.

Also a lot of the guys recommend looking at RADD'S School of Rotary flight.

Just be patient with yourself and your heli. Don't be in a rush to get off the ground too high.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Mr.dan

PostSubject: Re: new to the 6 ch. getting started   Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Thanks for the info. I do have a set of training gear and I will go thru the basics of getting light on the skids etc. As for the batteries, I have two but it takes all day to charge them, I was thinking of getting the thunder a6 charger.. I hope this will speed up the charging process.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: new to the 6 ch. getting started   Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 pm

It will make a world of differance. I have the Thunder T6 and I love it.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
keithldick

PostSubject: Re: new to the 6 ch. getting started   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:32 pm

You can check out RADD's School of Flight for written instructions and I found this site the other day that has very good beginners videos: Mickey's RC...

Also Marc *Nuttcaze* has some really good vid's on his main site here: MyRcGuides...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the 6 ch. getting started   

Back to top Go down

new to the 6 ch. getting started
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1