RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keithldick

keithldick

I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter Empty
PostSubject: I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter   I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Basically it seems all Chinese Manuals *Really Suck!*... haha

So what is the *Gyro* switch for and when to use it, like wise the Idle Up & *TRN* and HOV.Pit (Hover Pitch?) and the CH5???

I figure another month of learning my HBFP I should be ready to try some Hovering with the Belt-CP...

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
burton8012

I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter   I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 pm

that just turns the gyro on and off ...........off is Rate mode don't even mess with it in my opinion

channel 5 in gyro gain if the tail is wagging adjust the knob untill it stops...

pitch knob adjust the pitch... the higher it it the less throttle it takes to lift the heli off the ground....but if your new to CP heli's i would turn down the pitch a bit it makes the heli easyier to fly when your starting out makes the heli seem less like its on ice

3d switch itleup switch holds the throttle at like 90 to 100% and then u can use the throttle stick up and down to change to neg /pos pitch witch makes it go up and down

Trainer switch is for for hooking up two transmitters so someone else can teach u to fly and if u make a mistake that person can take over the controls
Back to top Go down

I could use some detailed info on the Switchs & Knobs on the Belt-CP V2 Esky Transmitter
Page 1 of 1