RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honey Bee FP V2 (radio training switch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
falcon246

Honey Bee FP V2 (radio training switch Empty
PostSubject: Honey Bee FP V2 (radio training switch   Honey Bee FP V2 (radio training switch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi everyone, new to this,
got my Honeybee FP V2 today that made me happy.

Can anyone advice me about the training toddle switch on the radio? what id like to know is when i turn the radio on and bind and connect the battery to the heli, is it in training mode or do I flick the switch to turn it on? I've looked in the manual and it doesnt even mention anything about it!

Also when it is in training mode what actually happens ? cause i have'nt a bloody clue lol!!
Back to top Go down
rafles1

rafles1

Honey Bee FP V2 (radio training switch Empty
PostSubject: Training togle switch in Esky Transmiters.   Honey Bee FP V2 (radio training switch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:56 pm

:prop: That switch works only when you have a TRAINER that has the ability to manage your HELICOPTER to avoid mistakes and correct your ERRORS.
It works this way: 2 Esky Transmiters connected through the cable in the back of both transmiters (purchased separately).
Your TX (transmiter) switck forward and other TX switch controlled by the Expert helping you. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down

Honey Bee FP V2 (radio training switch
Page 1 of 1