RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MORBIOUS

HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin Empty
PostSubject: HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin   HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:16 am

WHERE CAN I FIND A TAILBOOM KIT THAT WILL FIT MY NEW ZULU FRAME UPGRADE KITI CANT FIND ANYTHING, FOR STABILIZER FIN HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL

MORBIOUS NY
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin   HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:32 am

You have honey bee V1 right? If guru z frame is 5mm tail boom version, stock tail boom should fit orange6
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin   HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi,

Go to the local hobby shop where they sell Kite's. With any luck they will sell parts like the carbon tubes. I always buy my tubes there. Better quality and better price. For about 3 euro's you can get 1 meter of high qualitii carbon.

The only thing you have to do is to cut the tube at the lenght you disire.

Good luck, :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin   HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 pm

You don't need the horizontel fin on the HB FP. I myself us the Piccolo tail set. Better engine and more stable. If you put on the horizontel fin the tail will get to heavy.

orange74
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin   HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoneyBee FP - Tail Boom and Horizontal/Vertical Fin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: