RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

How to get discount coupons?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

How to get discount coupons? Empty
PostSubject: How to get discount coupons?   How to get discount coupons? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Over the last 10 or so months since I got started in this hobby, I've spent what seems to be about 8 trillion dollars. (Shhhhh, my wife thinks I've spent $12.38) I see some of you guys talking about finding discount coupons on the internet.

I'm an internet and computer dunce, so I'd appreciate someone chiming in and telling me how you go about finding discount coupons or vouchers.

Thanks for any help,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: How to get discount coupons?   How to get discount coupons? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Check out some of these sites: Free Shopping Coupons
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: How to get discount coupons?   How to get discount coupons? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Thanks Keith, I'll check it out.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: How to get discount coupons?   How to get discount coupons? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Your welcome... :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Chapino

PostSubject: Re: How to get discount coupons?   How to get discount coupons? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get discount coupons?   How to get discount coupons? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get discount coupons?
Page 1 of 1