RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Finally did it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prel

Prel

Finally did it Empty
PostSubject: Finally did it   Finally did it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Fanally crashed the poor little cp2 so it needs parts. Only thing I have ever broken beyond repair was the training gear. When that broke I figured it was a sign that it was time to get rid of it. Seems I may have been wrong lol. Tail strike, tail rotor and tail shaft went on oposite directions and in more pieces than it comes with, cp2 can spin fast with no tail lol. Battery bounced out and into the main rotor.
What was the big lesson for the day????????? ALWAY poop scoop before flying. It finally settled in what would have to be the worst smelling pile the size of a dinner plate. I either need to scoop first of get a smaller dog
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Finally did it Empty
PostSubject: Me too   Finally did it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 pm

WOW!!! Man Seems like I'm makin toothpicks every other day myself!! We will all get there if we keep at it.. I know I'm not gonna stop!! So don't you.
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

Finally did it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally did it   Finally did it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:53 pm

lol Payday tomorrow so ordering parts. Have always been able to repair crashes before. All the balls are held on with pins and CA lol and every shaft has been straightened many times. This is the first time that it has been grounded waiting parts. It needs to be stripped down and cleaned to lol. May be a good time to replace all the repaired parts and throw in some new motors
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Finally did it Empty
PostSubject: parts   Finally did it I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 am

Yup its always a good time for new parts!! I don't mind crashing cause I like working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally did it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally did it   Finally did it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally did it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: