RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

My 7th (& 8th) attempt with the HBFP v2

Go down 
+2
jstarks
HBFP NL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HBFP NL

HBFP NL

My 7th (& 8th) attempt with the HBFP v2 Empty
PostSubject: My 7th (& 8th) attempt with the HBFP v2   My 7th (& 8th) attempt with the HBFP v2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:56 am

Hi there,

I am new to the game of rc and received my HB recently. As our house is not suited for my indoor flight skills I moved to the garden.

To create a kind of flat spot I placed plastic cover on the grass. This helped me out the last LiPo's.

My trainings are about 10 minutes each, and untill today they were in wind speeds between 0.6 - 4.0 m/s. Nice and gusty and a rookie hell.

This morning there was a lack of wind (0.0-0.4 m/s) and I gave it a try. It went much better as before so I took the camera out and pressed the record button.

The HB is still out of the box (for 7 trainings) and not tuned. On the movie I can see it is a little tail heavy or the swash is not centred (I gues).

Also my movie editor somehow made the movie containing small shocks, do not now jet how to undo that effect.