RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Lost a clip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rakow03

Lost a clip Empty
PostSubject: Lost a clip   Lost a clip I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 am

Well the other day I lost the clip for the pitch control link set during a hard landing aka crash. I didnt notice for awile so when I did there was no finding it. I ordered from xheli.com and just got an email saying it was backordered. I have looked all over the place and the part seams to be backordered. Is there anyway to temp. fix it?? Also I flew yesterday with out the one clip and seams OK just a lil hard to mve forward and backward, but im just learnning to hover so trying not to move at all. Am I gonna hurt anything flying it with out this clip?? Also can I just order the clip or do i have to order the whole "pitch control link set"?? By the way it is a honey bee v2.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Lost a clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost a clip   Lost a clip I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Pitch control link set? That one which goes from swash plate to flybar control frame? I think it will not hurt too much with only one link :prop:
Back to top Go down

Lost a clip
Page 1 of 1