A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

which model is closest to belt cp v2 in FMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ferrari_rich

PostSubject: which model is closest to belt cp v2 in FMS   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 am

I'm wondering which model is closest to belt cp v2 in FMS. I have downloaded the T-REX and other models. But I'm not sure which would be the best model to practice with.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

PostSubject: Re: which model is closest to belt cp v2 in FMS   Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi,
No model in FMS will be close to real belt cp. FMS is unrealistic simulator. I think you should practice with trex on FMS to get comfortable with controls and then try real thing
Back to top Go down
chopper cop

PostSubject: FMS and the Cp V2   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Hiya,

New in flying choppers? Don't worry, practise (and sim) makes perfect.
I must agree on the FMS. It is a nice and fun simulator, but it does not compare to the real thing. I use Helisimrc and I must say that the reaction of the simulator comes closer to the real thing.

You can choose between the easy models or the more powerfull models, and you see that the handling differs. I learnt more about the handling with this simulator then with the FMS. Also in the real world I discovered that the sim reacts as my chopper does. So google for HELISIMRC it is free to download.

Good luck.
orange6
Back to top Go down
keithldick

PostSubject: Re: which model is closest to belt cp v2 in FMS   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 pm

If you got $40 to spend and want a really good SIM go for: ClearView Flight Simulator It has some really good physics so it more like the real thing plus you can adjust the wind speeds and lot's of other things... It has planes and cars besides having Heliopters.... And the backgrounds are taken from actual photos so it looks pretty realistic...

You'll save a lot in spare parts with this sim...

The closet one with this SIM I found to the Belt-CP is the TREX-500 it seems to act pretty much as my Belt does...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which model is closest to belt cp v2 in FMS   

Back to top Go down

which model is closest to belt cp v2 in FMS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1