RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 pm

New Forum, help it grow please :beta:
Back to top Go down
Nipster

Nipster

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm

nothing to add
But +1
Back to top Go down
PanicCrash

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Whats up Nutt...Im new to Helis your vids helped me. Iv Been messing with a HBFP & just got a Belt CP V2 witch scares the hell out of me sounds like a dam vacoum cleaner. Anyway like the new forum... off to a good start...
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:30 am

Thanks

450 are something else, my EXI 450 makes me far more nervous then my bigger E-Smart
Back to top Go down
Joehicks

Joehicks

PostSubject: Hello NUT   Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Just got started with the Heli stuff and my buddy told me aobut you. Saw your vids and they are great for the falcon 40...THis is the model my buddy has. I have a 400 series...Never flown but wanted bigger... Must be a ego thing...Anyway, Just discoverd your forum and I am hopeful on some great advise from your readers and hopefully I will be able to give some good advice at some point...good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: