RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0pV-Ksu_iA

its hard to see but if ne one can see what i did wrong let me know from what i can see it looks like i pushed the stick up and went nose in right into the ground i instead up pulling up

Last edited by burton8012 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Ouch!!! I have heard that sound to many times.....Looks like you were doing good
before that. Couldnt see anything though before the crash....
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm

lol i know right that Thuuuuud sound gets me every time only damage was the blades ,main --shaft & feather all nose damage broke the frame where the batter mount sticks out and one servo stripped ohh and canapy's in a million peices LOL inpact was all to the nose so im thinking i went down into a nose dive instead up pulling up
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 am

looks like your elevator servo or aileron servo gave up. Crashing is part of learning though. everybody crashes. You're not alone bro. Just keep flying! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 am

you know i was thinking that in the back of my head cause after the crash the channal 6 servo was shot and i did a nose crash were all the damage was... cause how can that servo get totaled but the boom in intact....and nose is where inpact was

even sounds like something GIVED and made a sharp left into the ground
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:03 am

i had that happened to me, my aileron servo gave up and sent my heli down uncontrollable. that s why you need to get better servos so it will give you quality flights. well exid113f is pretty good servos . But i just use the hxt 900 or the tower pros sg90 and have some good luck with it. Really what matters to me the most is having a nice solid tail. Having a nice gyro and tail servo, = beautiful bird. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:21 am

yeah your right got some hs-65mg coming in tomarrow hopefully.. im not even going to bother fixing the belt cp im just gunna build my copter x when those servo's come in and and use my exi heli..... not going to waste ne more money on the 450's .......im moving on up to that delux heli in the sky ...... ha.... exi 500 then the nitro once i trust myself with a bigger heli
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 am

good luck. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think   belt cp v2 with exi head  crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp v2 with exi head crash head first (4:55) SERVO failed i think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: