RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
helikido

belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:04 pm

today i just returned my belt cp v2 2.4ghz because the esc bursted on me two times. ive been on rcdiscuss for a while so you can find me there. though my question is that im concerned on wich of the three helis is the best. i know that the legend has a different main shaft and gear design but wich of the three helis have the best long lasting electronics and have the best design and performance. my main concern on the exceed rc helis is that they come with a 400 size alpha motor that is 3500kv. first of all does it lack when you do 3d or anything else compared to the esky machine. also wich of them have better gyros. thanks, begginer in flying here. also theres allot of wind were i live. :giggle:
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:55 am

get the blue ray. Blue ray is 99 percent trex compatible. As for the gyro i dont like all of them. i mean its a headlock , but its only good for light 3d such as rolls and loops, but thats about it. if i were you, get the blueray cnc edition then get a 401 gyro with 9257 servo. you will be very happy with it. If youre ready for 3d flying, get yourself a nice radio like dx7 or jr9303 oh and also change your blades such as curtis youngblood 325 mm blades. You will be very happy with the performance... :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
helikido

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:08 am

blackrain0119 wrote:
get the blue ray. Blue ray is 99 percent trex compatible. As for the gyro i dont like all of them. i mean its a headlock , but its only good for light 3d such as rolls and loops, but thats about it. if i were you, get the blueray cnc edition then get a 401 gyro with 9257 servo. you will be very happy with it. If youre ready for 3d flying, get yourself a nice radio like dx7 or jr9303 oh and also change your blades such as curtis youngblood 325 mm blades. You will be very happy with the performance... :bigthumb:
well even if its 99 percent capable i'm not willing to spend on it if it does not out performs the legend and belt cp v2. i heard that the motor it comes with it lacks power since it's a 400 size motor not 450. a lacking motor is not what i really need. also lets wait for upgrades till later. also does it come with digital servos? :giggle:
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:45 am

the blueray comes with a very good motor. It comes with the alpha 400 3500 kv. way better than thre belt cp. Also this blueray motor has a 13 tooth pinion to maximize the performance. Of course this will perform better than the legend or belt.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: 450's   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

I say get a bare bones kit and build it with what you want!!!!
Hey Blackrain, don't I remember you saying you had ordered a 2100T??? Have you gotten it yet????
As good or better than the 401 and MUCH cheaper!!!!
Back to top Go down
helikido

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:53 pm

blackrain0119 wrote:
the blueray comes with a very good motor. It comes with the alpha 400 3500 kv. way better than thre belt cp. Also this blueray motor has a 13 tooth pinion to maximize the performance. Of course this will perform better than the legend or belt.
doesn't the legend have the same tooth pinion. also no digital servos is a draw back. :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Head Speed vs pinion   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Even if the pinion is the same size it would depend on the speed of the motor to determine the head speed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.   belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp v2 vs the blue ray and legend.
Page 1 of 1