RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E-sky CP tail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tecnam

E-sky CP tail Empty
PostSubject: E-sky CP tail   E-sky CP tail I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 am

Thanks guys for your last feedback that really helped alot, got it sussed now BUT i have another issue.

When I plug the battery in the Gyro light flashes BUT does not turn solid at all for any period of time and then the tail flicks around do I need to adjust the gain trimmer to counter the spin, im assuming thats what im suppose to do?
Back to top Go down
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

E-sky CP tail Empty
PostSubject: no problem   E-sky CP tail I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 am

Heading hold must be turned on for it to go solid red. Turn on tx (with hh on) plug battery in. Wait for bi bi bi and the light will turn solid red and the tail rotor will readjust itself. It might take 10 seconds or so. Don't move heli until it turns solid red.

Last edited by shadowforce1946 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tecnam

E-sky CP tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-sky CP tail   E-sky CP tail I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 pm

shadowforce1946 wrote:
Heading hold must be turned on for it to go solid red. Turn on tx (with hh on) plug battery in. Wait for bi bi bi and the light will turn solid red and the tail will readjust itself. It might take 10 seconds or so. Don't move heli until it turns solid red.

Where do I find that on my transmitter? Nothing on my transmitter has a heading hold?
I have a 6-channel E-sky transmitter
Back to top Go down
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

E-sky CP tail Empty
PostSubject: sorry didn't explain   E-sky CP tail I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Look in your owners manual on page 9. Its the 1 labeled GYRO SW. Heading hold and gyro are the same thing. Read over your manual to learn more about your switches and their functions. Read the whole manual very carefully to learn as much as you can about your heli. In this forum go to 6ch cp helicopters, click it ,then find sticky Esky belt cp. It gives most of the information you need to set your belt up correctly
Back to top Go down
tecnam

E-sky CP tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-sky CP tail   E-sky CP tail I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am

shadowforce1946 wrote:
Look in your owners manual on page 9. Its the 1 labeled GYRO SW. Heading hold and gyro are the same thing. Read over your manual to learn more about your switches and their functions. Read the whole manual very carefully to learn as much as you can about your heli. In this forum go to 6ch cp helicopters, click it ,then find sticky Esky belt cp. It gives most of the information you need to set your belt up correctly

cheers thanks, I did do that but its all translated from chinese to english and the written version to english is real bad can barely understand it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-sky CP tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-sky CP tail   E-sky CP tail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-sky CP tail
Page 1 of 1