RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Explanation of DX6i

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayKor

Explanation of DX6i Empty
PostSubject: Explanation of DX6i   Explanation of DX6i I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi, NOObie here.
I want to go out and get myself a DX6i, so I can control a few of my heli's, but can someone just explain to me what this means below

What is TX or RX on a DX6i.
Need a little lesson i guess

Thanks
Jay
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of DX6i   Explanation of DX6i I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 pm

JayKor wrote:
Hi, NOObie here.
I want to go out and get myself a DX6i, so I can control a few of my heli's, but can someone just explain to me what this means below

What is TX or RX on a DX6i.
Need a little lesson i guess

Thanks
Jay

TX: Transmitter (X is sort of univseral for shortening words, X-mas for Christmas, Xtal for Crystals)
RX: Receiver.

You will need a transmitter (TX) and a compatible DSM2 (spektrum) Receiver (RX) for EACH heli that you want to control with the DX6i.

Hope that helped.
Back to top Go down
JayKor

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of DX6i   Explanation of DX6i I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks for the reply.

So...why is that I saw a few you tube vids, that the blade CX2 and or MSR don't have a receiver attached, and it kinda just binds automatically?

thanks
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of DX6i   Explanation of DX6i I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 pm

sure, lower end 4 channel helis and lots of e-flites have "3 in 1" or "4 in 1" controllers that serves as a single unit with speed control, gyro, receiver, etc. higher end helis have separate receivers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of DX6i   Explanation of DX6i I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explanation of DX6i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Transmitters and Receivers-
Jump to: