RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gsjman

Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue Empty
PostSubject: Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue   Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 am

The moderator explained, it will be original Esky 6 channel remote control device fine-tune the throttle pulled the bottom left and right above the knob, go to the 0 position, open the 3d mode switch, and then the accelerator pushed to the middle, hang up pitch-foot, check whether the angle of the main rotor at the 0 degree ...

I do not understand the following questions ~
Will ~ Remote Control fine-tuning of throttle pulled the bottom, followed by fine-tuning the accelerator pushed to the middle position at 0 degrees what is the difference?

Fine-tuning the throttle pulled the bottom, there is what kind of reasons?
Back to top Go down
flagmax

PostSubject: Re: Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue   Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Maybe he is saying put throttle at zero so you can initialize the ESC.

From that badly written text I gather.

Put throttle at zero(down) position. Set all trims in the middle and Hov Pit knob to zero. Then at this point motor should be unplugged and you connect the battery. Then hit the idle up 3d switch to On. Put the pitch gauge on the blades and check for pitch to be at zero.
Back to top Go down
gsjman

PostSubject: Re: Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue   Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Quote ~Maybe he is saying put throttle at zero so you can initialize the ESC.

From that badly written text I gather.

Put throttle at zero(down) position. Set all trims in the middle and Hov Pit knob to zero. Then at this point motor should be unplugged and you connect the battery. Then hit the idle up 3d switch to On. Put the pitch gauge on the blades and check for pitch to be at zero.

If we say that the throttle is the lowest fine-tune the drag is that you can adjust the electronic transmission of the initialization, it is because the original manufacturer of electronic transmission 25a in early to make the issue?

Initialization is complete, throttle tuning, a persistent focus on the lowest position, to adjust the pitch of 0 degrees position, whether it will affect, 0-degree point of the correct location, resulting in slow down to climb fast, or slow climb down the problem quickly ?

Is there Belt-CP V2 helicopter point of view of the appropriate pitch recommendations?
(Full use original six channels, Remote Control and Electrical equipment)~

thank You ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue   Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: